Millennia Housing, a large Multi-family company located in Cleveland was looking to move its corporate…
Belden Village Mall
The Stark Group, represented by the Director of Stark Financial, reached out the Revision Group to help his company secure 12 million dollars of equity for the purchase of a strong performing mall in Akron, owned byDDR. (Developer Diversified, A National REIT who owns over 300 shopping centers across the USA.) This deal fit some of the parameters that the Revision Group needs to get involved:
- Strong Sponsor- Stark Group who owns a few million dollars’ worth or retail malls and lifestyle centers across the USA, but its stronghold in in Ohio
- Great location, as although Malls are suffering across the USA, (brick and mortar models are being viewed as very risky, as Amazon and other “On Line” business strategies, this mall has stood out as a strong player. Also the Stark Group owns the nearest competitive mall in Canton, Ohio, where they have a 100% occupied mall, and now will have a dominant presence in Canton for traditional shopping malls
- The Revision Group sourced out many possible partners that have interest in financing mall acquisitions, and we found the Ranier Group, from Dallas. We invited them to Cleveland to meet with our group and the Stark Group, and after a 2 day visit, we moved to a LOI in 4 days after their visit.
- We closed a 12 million dollar capital raise for Stark
- Both the Ranier Group and the Stark Group were very satisfied, and GEN X Capital and the Revision Group received agreed upon capital fees and have developed a strong relationship with both the groups.